Do make sure to place your ranunculus flower order at least 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding or event to ensure availability. Also note that ranunculus can take 2-4 days for the blooms to fully open. It is also good to know that not all flower heads always open up. Each stem has appr. 1-4 blooms per stem. The bloom size ranges from 1-2.5" in diameter. Stem length ranges from 6-15". Ranunculus have a tendency to bend over. If you like the straight look, you may need to wire the stem.
Ranunculus normally arrive tired and droopy upon arrival. This is normal. To prevent bending, store flowers upright while they are drinking water. It is best to use a vase that can provide some support while the flowers are rehydrating and perking up more. However, it is natural for ranunculus to be curvy! As they have a natural tendency to bend, you may have to wire the stems.
Carefully remove wilted leaves that might later fall into the water to avoid the prevent the growth of bacteria. Cut one inch off the end of the flower stem with a sharp knife to allow water to be better absorbed through the stems.
After cutting the stem at an angle, quickly place the flowers in water since it only takes a minute for the stem to dry and seal up. Keep your ranunculus flowers in a shaded, cool area (best under 50F but not freezing). Avoid placing flowers near heat surfaces or warm environments. If you place your ranunculus flowers in the refrigerator make sure to remove fruit and vegetable or ethylene gas can wilt the flowers (Ranunculus are ethylene sensitive).
Tip: If you prefer to have your ranunculus closed for a longer time, store them cool. If you like the flowers to open up faster, move them to a room temperature. The cooler the storage temperatures the longer it will take for the ranunculus to open up. Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water.
Bella Wedding Flowers ships FedEx for overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 3pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com.
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx might require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $10 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- Bella Wedding Flowers is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx directly.
- If your tracking number starts with a "D" your package has been shipped with Ontrac. You can track your package online at: www.ontrac.com or call them directly at 1-800-334-5000 in the event you need to reschedule your delivery.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an extra $45 per box surcharge. For shipments to Canada please contact us.
- We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
The likelihood of you experiencing a problem with your flowers is VERY slim! Bella Wedding Flowers has shipped to over 20,000 brides, florists and event planners with great success. Through experience, hard work and support of our growers, we have established a fantastic track record with 99% customer satisfaction. But we do understand that there is still a lot of apprehension about ordering flowers online, especially when they are for your wedding.
With our 100% Wedding Flower Guarantee, those worries will be gone for good!
1. In the rare case that you receive damaged flowers, we can either re-ship fresh flowers overnight at no cost, or fully refund your money. The choice is yours.
2. Bella’s Substitution Bonus - Any substitutions receive a FREE bonus in stems! If the flowers you ordered are not available due to poor climate, or other natural causes, we will do our utmost best to let you know as far in advance as possible and to find a substitution of similar flowers or colors that are the closest match to the flowers you need. In order to compensate you for your trouble, we will send you additional bonus flowers or upgrade your flower selection at no extra cost. If you are not happy with the substitution options, you may of course simply choose to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Please check out our complete 100% Wedding Flower Guarantee.