TIPS FOR ORDERING
4 Days before your event
Deliver Tuesday for Saturday Event
Our Customer Care team calls to verify all orders, delivery dates and flowers. If you are unsure what day to select, pick the best available date you can, and our flower are experts will verify with you.
We recommend to have the Asiatic lily flowers to be delivered 4 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday. Asiatic Lilies are available year round. They are shipped with 10 stems per bunch. Average stem length is a minimum of appr. 20 inches and a maximum of 28 inches. Vase life is an average minimum of 8 days depending on care. Lilies carry pollen. Even after you remove the pollen, people may have allergic reactions to the flowers. Read more about removing the pollen and staining in our flower care section.
If a chosen asiatic lily color/variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Bella Wedding Flowers will match the color/variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions and weather conditions could result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice. This can cause actual colors and specifications to vary. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, color substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from customer.
VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND: Make sure to remove the stamens in a lily. As the lily matures they will turn powdery, drop, and stain whatever touches them (examples: a table cloth, hands, the flower, and clothing). If this should happen, it is crucial not to rub the stain, but to use tape or a pipe cleaner to get rid of the residue first. The tape will help pick up the powdery stamen and make the stain easier to clean.
TO OPEN YOUR LILIES: Below are some special care tips that can be followed to encourage these blooms to open. These steps are only to be followed if the blooms are not opening after a day or two in water. DO NOT follow these steps if your flowers are opening on their own.
You will need to remove all leaves which can go into the water to prevent bacteria from growing in your flower vases or buckets. In order to do so, leave those leaves which you will want to incorporate into your arrangements in tact on the stem and remove those leaves which are extra. Cut the stems diagonally to the desired length. Place the cut flowers into 5-7 inches of lukewarm water in a clean bucket. As the bloom opens, remove the orange stamens from the center of the bloom and drop them into the water (a professional florist trick which causes a natural occurrence that will help the lilies to bloom more quickly). After your Lilies have been in water for approximately 1 day, the blooms are ready to open up. If you like to speed up this process here are 2 tips. Start with the first tip and if this does not work try the second tip.
Tip 1: Carefully pry open the very tip of the flower bloom, by lightly splitting the tips open. You might hear a cracking sound when doing this, which is normal. Also take care not to bruise the body of the bloom by applying too much pressure. Once you have achieved opening the tip the slightest amount, place your lilies in a warm environment overnight and the blooms should pop open.
Tip 2: If flowers have a very closed bloom, you can place plastic bags over the blooms and set them in a warm bathroom and start a steaming shower. The enclosed heat will provoke the flower to bloom. Repeat this process until the blooms have begun to open.
Bella Wedding Flowers ships FedEx for overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 3pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com.
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx might require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $10 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- Bella Wedding Flowers is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx directly.
- If your tracking number starts with a "D" your package has been shipped with Ontrac. You can track your package online at: www.ontrac.com or call them directly at 1-800-334-5000 in the event you need to reschedule your delivery.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an extra $45 per box surcharge. For shipments to Canada please contact us.
- We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
The likelihood of you experiencing a problem with your flowers is VERY slim! Bella Wedding Flowers has shipped to over 20,000 brides, florists and event planners with great success. Through experience, hard work and support of our growers, we have established a fantastic track record with 99% customer satisfaction. But we do understand that there is still a lot of apprehension about ordering flowers online, especially when they are for your wedding.
With our 100% Wedding Flower Guarantee, those worries will be gone for good!
1. In the rare case that you receive damaged flowers, we can either re-ship fresh flowers overnight at no cost, or fully refund your money. The choice is yours. Firstly just email us images of the damaged flowers. Then, after talking with us, put them back in the box and set them by your front door and we will arrange for FedEx to pick them up and return them to us.
2. Bella’s Substitution Bonus - Any substitutions receive a FREE bonus in stems! If the flowers you ordered are not available due to poor climate, or other natural causes, we will do our utmost best to let you know as far in advance as possible and to find a substitution of similar flowers or colors that are the closest match to the flowers you need. In order to compensate you for your trouble, we will send you additional bonus flowers or upgrade your flower selection at no extra cost. If you are not happy with the substitution options, you may of course simply choose to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Please check out our complete Guarantee TERMS & CONDITIONS.