Bella's wedding in a box peruvian lily bouquets and centerpieces are designed with subtle accents of looped lily grass and fresh ruscus leaves. Boutonnieres and corsages are several peruvian lily flowers backed by greenery. The red peruvian lily wedding arrangements are secured with red ribbon.
As flowers are a natural product with variance from season to season, we can't guarantee exact color shades. The red peruvian lilies in our wedding in a box collection are light red to dark red with contrasting freckles.
Your wedding bouquets and boutonnieres are securely attached to an inner tray inside the box. You will need to first remove this inner tray (its easier to enlist the help of a friend with this). Use one hand to hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure.
Here’s how you can remove the arrangements from the tray:
Boutonnieres and Corsages: When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. Don't just pull the boutonniere out of the water tube.
Bouquets and Centerpieces: Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 1 to 2 inches of cool water, add flower food and stir. You'll need one vase or container for each arrangement. To remove a bouquet or centerpiece from the box, unfasten the Velcro straps that secure it in place and lift it out.
Here’s how you can hydrate your flowers:
Boutonnieres and Corsages: Holding the water tube in one hand, pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube but don’t remove the arrangement from the plastic top. You will end up with the water tube in one hand and the arrangement with the plastic top still attached in the other hand. Discard the cotton wrap around the flower stems and any water left in the tube and refill the water tube a mix of fresh water and flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Be careful not to push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement so that you don’t damage the flowers. Store the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. (they release gases which could damage your flowers). Make sure that the temperature inside the refrigerator stays above 40 degrees. Don’t freeze your flowers!
Bouquets and Centerpieces: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag and the sponge. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers, making sure that the water level is lower than the ribbon. Don’t let the water touch the ribbon! You don’t need to store the bouquets in a refrigerator (most probably there will not be enough space, and the bouquets do fine without refrigeration). Keep them in a cool, dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be stay. Avoid extreme temperatures, don't freeze your flowers and don’t place them in direct sunlight or in a draft!
For your convenience, a Care Instructions card and CD are included in your wedding in a box package. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure gorgeous wedding flowers.
Bella Wedding Flowers ships FedEx for overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 3pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com.
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx might require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $10 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- Bella Wedding Flowers is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx directly.
- If your tracking number starts with a "D" your package has been shipped with Ontrac. You can track your package online at: www.ontrac.com or call them directly at 1-800-334-5000 in the event you need to reschedule your delivery.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an extra $45 per box surcharge. For shipments to Canada please contact us. We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to email@example.com with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
The likelihood of you experiencing a problem with your flowers is VERY slim! Bella Wedding Flowers has shipped to over 20,000 brides, florists and event planners with great success. Through experience, hard work and support of our growers, we have established a fantastic track record with 99% customer satisfaction. But we do understand that there is still a lot of apprehension about ordering flowers online, especially when they are for your wedding.
With our 100% Wedding Flower Guarantee, those worries will be gone for good!
1. In the rare case that you receive damaged flowers, we can either re-ship fresh flowers overnight at no cost, or fully refund your money. The choice is yours. Firstly just email us images of the damaged flowers. Then, after talking with us, put them back in the box and set them by your front door and we will arrange for FedEx to pick them up and return them to us. (Please note; If you order arranged wedding flowers that arrived damaged, we will not be able to reship these but can offer a refund for the order amount).
2. Bella’s Substitution Bonus - Any substitutions receive a FREE bonus in stems! If the flowers you ordered are not available due to poor climate, or other natural causes, we will do our utmost best to let you know as far in advance as possible and to find a substitution of similar flowers or colors that are the closest match to the flowers you need. In order to compensate you for your trouble, we will send you additional bonus flowers or upgrade your flower selection at no extra cost. If you are not happy with the substitution options, you may of course simply choose to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Please check out our complete Guarantee TERMS & CONDITIONS.